Arctis 1 - Wireless Wireless Headset, Without Flight

If it was not already clear, people like to be comfortable as possible while playing. Earphones can really grow this experience a little further, but finding the right fit for your head is a bit of a bet. One thing that is common to any helmet is pure frustration that can result from tangled ropes. You want a pair that works without frills, and you want the quality to be excellent too. Fortunately, Steelers could well cover yourself. Enter the Arctic 1 wireless headset.

With a mate finish simply elegant, I was immediately impressed by these from the point of view of the design. It may be just me, but I always appreciate a brilliant and matte finish with a brilliant finish. Steelers generally goes further by choosing to keep his logo discrete. The helmet is also easy to use, all the commands being included in the headset. It can be a bit difficult to get used to it if you are used to other means, as a controller integrated with the helmet wiring or a separate device, but this is never cumbersome to divert from the use of the use of helmet. Steel series even went further by allowing you to launch wireless ambitions against the wind and return to a wired configuration if it suits you better with a 3.5 mm cable included. It works quite well, but we do not examine wired headset, we focus on the wireless side in this case.

Steelers clearly focused on the shape with the Arctic 1 Wireless helmet, but it does not go very far. Fortunately, the headset is even better from a functional point of view, thanks to a clear quality and a pain-free pairing process. I tested it on a variety of games, as well as on other media, and on every platform, every song and game sounded excellent. By using the supplied dongle, you can connect it directly to your Nintendo Switch for immediate use. Otherwise, simply connect the USB to the dongle itself, then a port available on your choice device.

SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset Detailed Review

The coupling is also very simple: it is launched and completed in about eight seconds. The quality of the sound is excellent overall, with the VTOL of Modern Warfare sounding properly terrifying or the sound of me that spawns me a path through a horde of enemies in Dead Cells. The directional audio is also accurate and, most often, I could have an approximate idea of ​​the origin of an enemy, which allowed me to take over. I was a little disappointed that the dongle does not work very well with the phone cases because of its small footprint. The quality of the micro-headset is also a bit weak because I had the reputation of being sometimes a little skinny. Whether because of the acoustics or lack of foam to mitigate the sound of the microphone, I thought I was hoping there was something that could compensate for that too. Overall, I was told that the quality coming from myself was rather good despite that.

If I had one, I would say that the sound quality can really be fully exploited by the PC. The software you download for use with the headphones includes a variety of predefined equalizer settings with separate options that focus on particular aspects or overall performance. This same functionality is naturally not present on the other platforms, but the quality is already so good that it is not a big problem. The helmet is also very comfortable thanks to the big cups for each ear. At the same time between me who has larger ears than the average and my girlfriend who has stretched ear lobes, we found it extremely easy to wear, and we did not feel uncomfortable after Long sessions.

My main concern is that the Arctic 1 Wireless helmet is quite robust, almost alarming, so I thought I was going to break it if I moved it in a certain way. The headband is quite robust, and I was not worried about breaking it at any time. It also has a very powerful battery, allowing long game sessions or unzip with your favorite album. Steelers claims up to 20 hours of battery life before recharging. Although I can not attest to his consumption at any time, I have never used it either. After more than once I had tried the helmet for hours, I still had a lot to do, so you absolutely get a helmet that will work long.

I am certainly shocked to have been so surprised to see how much these headphones pleased me. They are extremely comfortable, and the quality has shamed my previous pair. I think what I appreciated most is that there is absolutely no problem to prepare them. The dongle is extremely minimalist and works like a dream. I had a pair that was in a similar range of prizes that I liked a lot, but when writing, I think I will continue to use the Arctic 1 Wireless helmet a little longer, you know, just for research Additional.

Comments

Popular Posts