If you play Splatoon 3, you can't go back to 2 anymore. Hospital horror Yonezohara Medical Hospital played at the hospital is scary. Grip controller FIT is exquisite. This week's gaming

Now Gaming is a corner where you write the game that each writer plays that week every Sunday. This is the 353rd. Just before TGS.

Exquisite size feeling

This week, I purchased HORN's Grip Controller FIT. As you can see, it is a good mobile mode controller such as wide JOY-CON. The previous model Grip Controller (on the image) was a good concept that made the ideal shape, but it was too rugged to use it regularly. So, a new compact version has appeared.

Anyway, the feeling of size is exquisite. In Joy-Con, it is an impression that you have attacked the last-minute compact line that can easily access all operations, including cramped right sticks. Nevertheless, the features such as the back button and continuous fire function remain the same. There is a grip on the back while being modest, and the hold feeling is not bad. The only difficulty is that the stroke of the button is uselessly deep and a cheap feel. The operation feeling was not good, and I wanted it to follow JOY-CON and Proton. It is even better if there is a vibration function. However, this is a product that can be used mainly. By. Tier Yamagata

Play horror games at the hospital at the hospital

This week, I was playing a domestic horror game Yoneasahara Medical Hospital in a hospital Yoneasawara. Despite the fact, I am currently hospitalized for the treatment of chronic disease. While continuing to treat in a regular life, you will definitely want entertainment. I was interested in the valuable experience of playing a hospital horror game in a late-night hospital room, and I played while paying attention to the noise.

And the most important gameplay of Yonezohara Medical Hospital is quite scary. In particular, the color is the sound production, which is designed to be designed with carefully or volume, such as the sound of the floorboards and the mysterious whispering voice. In addition, you can also feel particular about furniture and accessories that create an old hospital. Furthermore, the directing of those who come out casually is also good. It may be the scariest to be casual. In particular, it was the most unpleasant for me that a nurse with pale skin was just in an exquisite place.

Then, when I suddenly felt a sign and looked out of the screen, there was also an act that met the gap between the nurse (real thing) and the curtains. Fortunately, I didn't scream because I was so scared that I got hardened. However, since the hospital is a place to cure the disease, I decided to make the game moderate. In addition, there are rules for each hospital to bring and use electronic devices, so I would like to keep in mind that. Was scary. By. Meiji Marita

SPLATOON

Rehabilitation with prime shooter **

I'm just playing Platoon 3. I was surprised by myself. Furthermore, I played like a demon, and after the release, I stopped playing and stopping on the way. Furthermore, I felt that the fever had fallen, but it rekindled. 3, well done.

If you think about it now, I think that the degree of tingling of the two flirts was related to the reason for the disturbing yourself. It was fun, but it was an impression that kindness had not caught up with the high-rise competition. 3 is the impression that the kindness is being reviewed widely. Even if you lose, you get the title and be praised carefully. It is easier to fix it in the lobby. I can skip radio. There seems to be pros and cons, but even if you lose, you can show the production of the winning team carefully, which seems to be more frustrated to control the frustrated loop than to retry immediately after seeing a losing figure. There are also a good breathing element like NASA Butler. After playing 3, I played two for a while, but I was stressed, and I couldn't return to 2 anymore.

While 2 was a work that simply increased the degree of grace from 1, 3 is an impression that the existing elements are carefully designed to be close to the good points of 1 while increasing the degree of jerks. Before the release, I had a question about the lack of change from 2, but it was a good new work in terms of redesigning 1 and 2 charm. There are many new people, and it seems to be the easiest to play now. It's a lot of fun now, but it's going to be exhausted if you stop by, so it's a matter of worrying about how much you play. By. AUO Keybase

Comments

Popular Posts